Dog Joint Advanced Supplement Soft Chews with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Omega 3, Omega 6 - for Large Breed and Overweight Dogs, Helps with Joint Relief, Pain and Inflammation - Made In The USA
Brand: American Kennel Club
- JOINT SUPPORT FOR LARGE BREEDS AND OVERWEIGHT ANIMALS. 60 Soft Chews With Advanced formula provides antioxidants and helps support the structural integrity of joints, as well as connective tissues.
- TASTY AND EASY TO EAT. The soft chews are delicious to dogs and easy to both swallow and digest. No wrestling your dog or messy peanut butter required.
- MAKE YOUR DOG OR CAT COMFORTABLE. Whether your older pet needs more comfortable rest time, or your active large-breed dog needs support during work or play, this supplement can help.
- SUITABLE FOR LARGE AND SMALL BREEDS. Simply adjust the dosage based on the weight of your dog or cat. Depending upon the size of your pet, this supply will last from 1 month to 4 months.
- SAFELY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. You can trust the safety of the AKC American Kennel Club brand, with all products manufactured in the United States for best-quality ingredients and maximum quality assurance.
Publisher: American Kennel Club
ADVANCED CARE FOR PETS WITH PAIN, INJURY, TRAUMA OR RISK OF JOINT DAMAGE
Some dogs and cats are at higher risk of joint pain and discomfort. An estimated 80-90% of senior dogs and cats have arthritis. Working dogs and active animals are at higher risk of joint damage. In addition, large breed dogs and overweight animals are more likely to experience joint and muscle pain.
AKC Advanced Care Joint Support Soft Chews include glucosamine and chondroitin, MSM, and omega fatty acids. Developed by veterinarians, this formula supports joints’ structural integrity, as well as connective tissues.
Whether your pet is resting or on the go, Advanced Care can make them more comfortable while enhancing their joint health.
This supplement works well for dogs and cats over 12 weeks old. The delicious taste makes it easy to give your dog a treat that will provide the nutritional boost they need.
Directions for use
Under 10 pounds - 1 soft chew per day
11-39 pounds - 2 soft chews per day
40-79 pounds - 3 soft chews per day
80 pounds and over - 4 soft chews per day
Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera, Chondroitin Sulfate, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), DL-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flax Seed), Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flax Seed).
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness occurs discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the possibility of gastrointestinal upset.