A comfortable and easy way to remove hair
Anyone with a harsh or wire-coated dog knows that brushing isn't enough to keep your dog's coat healthy and looking its best. If clipping isn't your preferred option, these stripping knives remove dead hair by the root, allowing new hair to grow in. Whether you show your dog or just want to keep his coat healthy and in top-notch condition, the Master grooming Tool Stripping Knife allows you to remove hair easily and precisely.
- Riveted handles for durability
- Non-slip grips provide excellent control, even when wet
- Stainless steel teeth remove hair easily
- Also available in Detailing and Fine styles
Why We Like It
This tool is ideal for professional groomers and owners alike. The stainless steel teeth remove dead hair, so that healthy new hair can grow in. The non-slip grip allows for great precision and the short teeth make the knife easier to control.
Good for wire-haired breeds, most terriers and spaniels
- Coarse, Fine, and Medium size stripping knives each measure 6¾"
- Detailing stripping knife measures 5⅝"
Material: Stainless steel teeth, non-slip riveted handles
You can expect to receive the Stripping Knife 5-7 days after placing your order.